Saturday, March 23, 2013

Non Traditional Student



What is an non-traditional student?

A non-traditional student
could be a 52 year old woman enrolled in an occupational therapy assistant
program.

No, I didn’t lose my job.
I retired. After 30+ years of key strokes, copies and coffee... I was restless
and needed to embark on a new career. I
will always write, but I also wanted to do something that brings me into
contact with people, do a job or perform a service that makes a difference in
someones life.

In May of 2011, I began my
journey with a summer class - Anatomy and Physiology. I learned why there is a jar of peppermint
wrapped candies outside of the cadaver room.

The Fall semester included:
Written Communication, Introduction to Occupational Therapy, Activities and Analysis,
Developmental Psychology and Medical & Psychosocial Conditions.

I learned

Which of the following is a reason why men and
women cite satisfaction with their marriage
?

The answer I Selected: they stated that their spouse is their best
friend

And I got the big RED X

According to the test
results the 
Correct
Answer
 was:



They state that their spouse has sex with them as
often as they want

And this is why I write
Romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment