Saturday, March 23, 2013

Letter to my daughter


Letter to my daughter an OTR


My daughter is an OTR and talked me into going to school to be an OTA.  One day she called me and complained of an especially tough day... Being her mom and an OTA student, I sent her the following hoping to add a little humor to day:  

Top ten reasons for not meeting productivity.

I failed to meet my productivity standards today because...

10:  I left my de-coder ring at home and was unable to decipher illegible daily notes of co-worker.

9:  I was counseling co-worker on how daily notes without tears begins with properly formed and spaced letters.

8:  I was collaborating with colleagues on how to decrease co-worker's death grip on black inked instrument.

7:  I spent excessive time writing cognitive goal to improve the memory of my computer to increase the computers ability to recognize my user name and password.  

6:  I was reading through Obama proposed relaxation techniques to increase the governments ability to wrestles the guns from our NRA clients.

5:  I was administering the "Time Up and Go" and patient up and went...I lost productivity tracking patient down.

4:  I suggested proper positioning for Hilary while negotiating treaties in Kashmir.

3: I was consulting with Clay Matthews on sock aid removal for Colin Kaepernick's helmet.

2:  A short pencil is better than a long memory and I jotted down those items that will help me, help my patient live life to the fullest.

1:  I took a bathroom break.

No comments:

Post a Comment