Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

A couple of weeks to go before I am back at school...and I will be going through what is suppose to be the toughest semester. I have already completed my generals, Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Psychology, Introduction to Occupational Therapy, Medical and Psychosocial Conditions and Activities and Analysis.

This semester I will have OT Performance Skills, Psychosocial Practice, OT Theory and Practice, Assistive Technology and Community Practice.

Which means out of the 70 credits required for this degree, I have taken 41 and need 29 additional credits.

The reason for starting this blog is I have to maintain an ongoing journal focused on Personal and Professional Growth and thought it might be fun to do it in a blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment